Tuesday 25 March 2014

Sad Day for Malaysia

So you've probably heard of the news-the MH370 Malaysian Airlines flight that went missing since the 8th of March was confirmed by our Prime Minister himself,that its journey ended in the southern Indian Ocean.I won't go in too much details on this bcoz I bet almost everyone's heard their own share of news & Malaysia's been quite a spectacle for the past few weeks due to this.Many theories have been brought up about the reasons for its lost.Some,which I think were overly politicised & insensitive ,with little care of what  the missing passengers' & crews' family & friends were & still are going through right now.I got to catch the  press conference held by the Prime Minister -10 pm live last night.To be honest,I too, felt the anxiety & nervousness even though I haven't got any relations on board of the missing flight.And I'm sure most Malaysians are going through the same thing.And I want their families & friends to know that Malaysia,well at least I am,are behind them & are here to support them.My condolences to them.Al-Fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment