Tuesday 18 March 2014

It's raining!!

Helloo!!A lot of things've happened since last Friday.First thing;the wedding was great last Sunday-& I wish both the lovely couple who're both my friends all the luck in the world,well not all bcoz I need some for myself too:DThe atmosphere was great,her dress was pretty in classic white-she herself was gorgeous in white & the food,of course was great!All in all I had a great time last weekend with both friends over at my house too.Had made our way around some malls which I've missed for so long & one of them being one of my favourite malls in Malaysia-Subang Parade!I love its laid back,quiet atmosphere.Last time like 5 years back it was way quieter than it came to be now.My mom would always bring me & my sisters there & our favourite place there would be MPH bookstore.I love MPH!Especially the branch they have there.I could sit there for hours & read(well.mostly magazines:p).Plus they always play good music there.Mostly classics & the orange-y lighting just compliment my whole reading experience there.
      Anyways,what I was really excited about above every other things last weekend, was that it started to rain(finally!) in Subang.It hasn't been raining for a long time here.Even ever since I wasn't back for the holidays.Was really bummed when I heard it hasn't rained for a while here.Made my holidays here looking bleak.But luckily it started to rain again last Saturday-was on the commuter on my way to Subang Parade when it did.There's just something about sitting in a public transport while it rains-you get all melancholic but in a good way:)So I'm really thankful for the rain!!Hopefully there'll be no water rationing here-which I hate hate hate!So pray for rain peopleeeee.Ok so random I know-.-
        Besides an almost 'negative raining' state Malaysia's in together with the haze,we're also kinda in a 'national crisis'-with what of the news of the missing flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines since the 8th of March.Making my water problems seem less daunting than what may the families & friends of the passengers & crews of the missing flight are experiencing right now.To the families & friends,I hope u stay calm & strong in this difficult time.I know it's easier said than done as I've not a clue of what  u're all experiencing-& wouldn't even dream to be in your shoes.But I hope u know the whole of Malaysia is here for u & never lose hope just yet.No matter what the outcome may be we should all stay strong always.To the others don't get caught up being a spreader of false rumours or unverified news .It's unhealthy for the families & friends plus it'll mess up the search & rescue progress.Put yourselves in their shoes & try to be a little sensitive of the current situation.My prayers go to the passengers & crews of the missing flight & hope we do recover the missing flight ASAP.
So that's all for now-thank u for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment