Wednesday 9 April 2014

Exo's 2014 Comeback-15.04.2014 !

Hi guys!If you're familiar with the Korean pop scene you'd know that Exo is going to make a comeback next week on the 15th!Me,being their hardcore fan,have been waiting since their last Christmas' album & FINALLY  the boys are back!!SM Entertainment,their management company has been releasing pictures of their comeback,some teasers!Apparently some of their new songs' background music have been leaked on Youtube.It sounded like dub step according to Jane :)I'm not really a fan of dub steps,but I hope this new song will be a hit!Hopefully it can surpass last year's hits 'Growl' & 'Wolf '.Anyway, the pictures have come out great though the ones with them all in white looked a little costume-y,reminds me of Zorro's white shirt, if you ask me :PTheir comeback will be somewhere at Jamshil for Samsung,on the 15th!Guess what!?I'll be heading my way to Seoul for a holiday next week too!!Unfortunately my flight will be on the 15th too-a night flight,so I couldn't catch their comeback T.T.This was really unexpected,because it was my mom that had booked the ticket.It's just pure coincidence-a lucky one!I've only gotten to know that they'll be making a comeback early last week but the tickets were bought earlier!!Aaaaahh!Kept on thinking if I could fly there earlier with the possibility of me to get to watch the comeback!But I've been trying to stay calm ever since the comeback news,trying not to be too much of a hardcore fan or not I'm going to have that queasy feeling- full of regrets.The feeling I always get whenever I'm in a fan girl state T.T.Something like when I was an avid football fan before-don't want it to happen again this time.This is my destiny as a restrained fan girl's life :P But I'm not just going to rest in my laurels & leave everything to fate :pInstead I'm going to think of something when I do get to Seoul.I've got to be a more aggressive Exotic!(Exo's fan club)Hopefully I'll get to find people with the same fate as mine there!And I'm going to feel sorry for my mom & dad again for going to have to put up with me - a fan girling daughter,if you  know what I mean!Gosh being a fan is such hard work!Hopefully everything turns out fine in Seoul.I really really hope I'd get to see some of their idols at Incheon airport!It'd be super  awesome if it were to be Exo.If it were to happen, together with the fact that I'll be flying there on the same date they'll be making their comeback-it'll just prove how I'am really fated to be an Exotic,with the Universe having my back :DThese are some pictures of their comeback!Cool right!?I especially like Kris'(my ultra bias!) & Sehun's!
Exo with their 'Zorro-like' look!
Woomin hyung-Xiumin

Cold city guy a.k.a Galaxy hyung-Kris

Funky Jongdae-Chen!

KKaepsong founder-Baekhyun


Big mama leader -Suho

Kai's fan club's president-Chanyeol :p

My little pony  healing unicorn :p-Lay

Big eyes D.O

Kungfu panda-Tao

Evil maknae-Sehun :)

Deer-Luhan

Chicken mania-Kai







No comments:

Post a Comment