Friday 21 March 2014

Reviews reviews reviews..

Hi!It's nice to be here again:)Have been writing only on reviews here recently.Do check them out-I've managed to do two of them.The reviews are purely my thoughts & I tried to be as detailed as I can when writing them.Tried to put myself in normal consumers' shoes and tried to answer questions people would usually ask before buying products.So I hope I did well on that:)
    Nothing particularly great has happened this past one week,I mostly stayed at home.These few days mainly consist of TV + eat + doing the laundry + blogging(here!) + more of eating :p Bwahax oh yeah I've still haven't get the move on!Haven't exercised in ages!Hopefully the inspiration to do so kicks in by Monday next week hahaha I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!!Well that's not necessarily true,bcoz I once heard that success equals to 99% sweat & ONLY 1%of perspiration.So my lack of "inspiration" shouldn't be the answer for me not to start exercising!See!I know this but I can't even apply it as a "routinely applicable principle" for myself-it's sad T.T.
    Besides my struggle in making my non-existing work-out routine to actually "exist",I'm also working on my mini experimental online clothes store together with my sister.It's on Instagram as passionate_me3-please follow me:)Haven't really done much on it so please do wait for me & hopefully you'll like the stuffs we'll be selling there!
So I guess that's about it for today-hope you liked what you've just read!See you again buh-bye!
                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment