Saturday 24 May 2014

On Exo's Kris Again...

My 'Edible Art' of Mr Galaxy at Home-tagged @galaxy_fanfan on Instagram
(I know I'm crazee -.-)It'd be a miracle if he saw it :P

Hi lovely people :)Again,you can say that I'll be talking about Kris again.Haven't been updating anything here,unrelated to Kris, for awhile since the "Krisis" :p I know I've kinda vowed that I'll be a more dedicated blogger,but it's been hard to do since entering third year :/ The past few weeks have been kinda rough for me,everything's moving too fast in third year-I'd panic if I'd ever stop to think that I'll never be able to keep up-stresses the living out of me.From the hospital's atmosphere,the doctors,studies-they're just too overwhelming right now T.T.I've been trying to keep myself positive despite all of these,I've been trying since the first year here too-to the point I think I should just stop.But sometimes it's so hard to do,that I don't think it's enough to just think it,what more to even feel it.And right now I've zero feelings -.- .Till I do make this out,I'd continue trying to keep my mood up and stay positive-to stay in this field.
    But guess what?!The 'Krisis' isn't making things better :P To be honest,as you can see from two of my previous posts-I was kinda down because of it.Kris is my ultimate bias in Exo-and to have him leave is just unbearable T.T. Since last Thursday I was being kinda dramatic, I guess, about it :PThank God I had two fellow Exotics nearby to share our "sorrows" with!Sometimes I'd have discussions with other Exotics on Instagram-makes me feel good-because I'd know I won't be the only Kris-crazy being on Earth :p Since I love food art-I'd make edible arts of Kris(was inspired!) -and tag him on Instagram(I know,this' past clinical -.-)But hey,at least I don't carve my arms with Kris' name to bleed like some,I'd like to call "super dedicated" fans-then take a picture of it then tag his Instagram!To those who do these things,I'd advice you to stop-I mean Kris has already got too many things on his mind right now,us fans wouldn't want to burden him more with these things -.- .Having people carving their arms for you is quite burdensome...
   As my days went by,I got better,started to realize that I really was being dramatic.Maybe I'd be a lil' more sad if I was 15 or something-I personally think that's the best age to be a fangirl :P I guess I'm still sad about it-but I've learnt to control it.Right now,with what's going on in classes-I'm more preoccupied by it.And it scares me sometimes-me,being more worried about "adult" stuffs,instead of news on a leaving-member-of-a-12-handsome -boy group :p My fangirling definition of an ageing symptom!Right now I'm slowly coming in to terms of the possibility of Kris leaving.Hopefully other Kris' fans out there have started to realize this too.I know it's heartbreaking,but,as long our bias' happy then we should,at least :P, try to be happy for him too.Now that's super duper dedicated!Yet!The little optimistic girl inside of me,is still hoping for a miracle...And hopefully THAT miracle comes by tomorrow,during the press conference SM entertainment will make after Exo's The Lost Planet Concert in Seoul ends!I know some might sneer at me for even having thoughts of him returning-what more with rumours,like him; already signing under a new agency,being casted in a movie,having myocarditis etc-I can't comment on the rumours,don't know how much I can rely on them :p But hopefully these rumours REMAIN as rumours!Trying my hardest to remain positive until tomorrow's press conference.Kris' fans be with me here!I've read some fans are preparing- mentally,physically,emotionally,spiritually-for whatever may come by tomorrow.I'll make my own preparations-hopefully whatever that may come up-good or bad,I'll be able to take it in-knowing,Kris and the eleven other members,are happy or even if not happy-they've decided on it. Exo fans out there lets remain as great and even greater fans in the future for our Exo!
P/s-I've been making reruns and marathons of Exo's Showtime-even the funny parts don't seem as funny anymore...Plus did you see them celebrating Suho's birthday on  their first concert?!When the other members asked him to make his wish-he was close to tears!Probably he was wishing for Kris to come back-PROBABLY

No comments:

Post a Comment