Friday 28 March 2014

Long Wait Ended!

Hi guys!I'm just so excited I just have to brag about this!My Exo merchandises that I got from Naddy's Shop Lot finally arrived!!Well,not exactly.The post man apparently came on Wednesday but I just had to be in the kitchen at that time,so I didn't even notice when he came.Was kinda mad about it because I've been waiting for them for so long & when it finally arrived-I just had to be in the kitchen bwahax.So I was obsessed over that fact the rest of my Wednesday, because I got a slip from the post man,saying that I can only claim them on Thursday:p But then I finally claimed them yesterday!!Was so excited & somehow nervous hahax when I got the package.My mom followed me to claim the package & she looked at me like I was some crazy fan girl.
      Anyway I did tell you the things I purchased from the blogshop-the hand creams plus an Exo Kris sweatshirt.But I got so many freebies that came together with them!I got a poster with only some of the members in it-including Kris!She also gave me Nature Republic's Snail Solution Hydrogel Mask Sheet,a somewhat similar black bandanna the members usually use during their performances & an Exo paper file with pictures of their promotion during 'Growl'!I love what I got together  with the freebies which was so considerate to an avid Exo fan -like myself :pThe one fact that I like the most is that she gave me almost all the things I wanted.I actually made a personal request so that I could get a box of the Nature Republic's hand creams,containing at least a green tea scented hand cream-which was CRUCIAL because each hand cream represents an Exo member & Kris' green tea!So from that I think she could've guessed my bias is Kris!So guess what??!She got me not only the green tea scented one but also the box came with a Kris' signed(but printed T.T)photo card!!Ok I'm starting to sound crazee!The other flavours that I got  are raspberry(D.O's),grapefruit(Sehun's),wild cherry(Luhan's), apple mango(Baekhyun's) & Brazil nut butter(no ones).I was actually hoping she wouldn't give me flavours that weren't of any members' like the Brazil nut butter-but I was too happy to bother much.Till now,I've only opened the green tea & grapefruit flavoured ones.The green tea hand cream has the same smell as my Chia seed moisturiser:)The rest,I'm going to take time to open because they're too precious hee.One more thing I love is that the packaging of the sheet mask has Exo's picture on it.All twelve of them look great in white but I can scence some forced smiling faces hahax must be awkward for them during the photo sessions I guess.
       So these are the things I got.Feast your eyes!
Kris' initials '00'-the back

The front part

Lovely lovely hand creams


Kris' photo card!!!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment