Wednesday 12 March 2014

Long time no see!

It's been so long since I've posted anything here!Was really busy with classes & exams-in fact I'm just done with my 2nd year of MBBS which felt like a really huge burden has just been lifted of these poor shoulders of mine T.T-so proud of myself sobs hahax :DBesides that I've just shifted to a new house-I've now got room mates!A far cry from when I stayed alone,for around I think 1 & 1/2 years-was kind of proud with my single-minded independence-ness,but as in right now I'm happy with my new companies;2 real nice girls I'd like to create better,newer memories with in my new house.Plus the idea of moving in with people kind of relieved my parents,they were worried when I was alone-so I'm glad that I've moved & gave them some breather.The new house has wi-fi connection-another reason why I was so irregular with my visits here,where I depended on lil' old broadband sticks back in the old house-so hopefully there'll be more of my posts in the future,where the dates' of posts are not soooo widely gapped!Currently I'm back in my lovely lovely wonderful Malaysia -the country where I was born in!After 8 months,I repeat; 8  MONTHS of abstaining myself from booking flight tickets to fly back.But it was worth the wait-passed my finals & now I get to be home for approx 2 months & loving it!Though I'm trying to make sure I won't let this holiday pass by just like that-I'm determined to make full use of it.First thing by stop procrastinating to see friends:p I haven't seen them in ages hopefully this year's World Cup 2014 (in Brazil!)we'll have a get together for old-times' sake.Oh besides football(though my love & also my friends' love for football have been declining for the past recent years-we started going crazy over it when we were 13!) the other thing I'm currently obsessed with is the Korean boy group Exo!I get all fan girly when I talk or in this case write about them!I must say I've been successful in my previous attempts in "suppressing" my love for boy groups,especially Korean boy groups-bcoz I wasn't really into all these cute cutesy ,pretty boy thing-which most Korean singers are known for.Plus I once swore I'd never fall for them.But after staying for 1& 1/2 years in a house full of Korean pop enthusiasts,when I was doing my foundation studies-I lost :pHaha things like these always happen to me-I've realised it awhile back-almost all the opposite "wantings" I have,they'd always turned out to be the opposite-but hopefully for the better.And here I am & not regretting being introduced to Korean music.A little history on my love for everything Korean:First it was a no no no > got introduced to Running man(2011) > Somehow I was swayed but managed to get back to my senses > Got introduced to 'We Got Married"-a Korean variety too;fell head over heels over the Yongseo couple(virtual marriage between CN Blue's Yonghwa & Girls' Generation's Seohyun" > Never looked back since then :P >Girl group era started-was into Girls' Generation(love3 their 'Tell me your wish' song -totally recommend any of u to hear) > Boy group era:Started with Hee chul of Super Junior since I saw him in one of the episodes of Running Man then 2PM(Chansung!) > Started watching some Korean dramas(used to not like them as much bcoz I find them a little too mellow & sad for me)-my fave so far 'The Greatest Love"-that's when I started liking Cha Seung Won,the male lead in that drama-again,I recommend 100% > Then I came to like a few random things mostly their varieties which  I find them to be very unique & they just make me have this good feeling everytime I watch them:D > But then the momentum kind of slowed down bcoz not much around me were really into these things,which was frustrating,bcoz the "art" of loving K pop culture is "fan girling" hahax,in my case then I had no one to do it with!But one day I had a very random conversation with one of my classmates about stuffs such as these then I realised we were into the same thing!Now she's my new housemate so u can imagine how we are at home-fan girling mode 24/7!Back then I was so-so with Exo-showed her one of the downloaded mvs I have of them like 'Growl' & 'Wolf'  & we both got so excited hahax & u can guess what happened after-so that's how I became an Exo fan(their fans are called Exotics,but am not sure I'm applied to be called one yet,not sure I'm as hardcore as some others).Wow was just talking about how I'd like to spend my holidays but I ended up going on & on about my love for K-pop-well then enough of that.So getting back to business,in my attempt to make the most out of my 2 months long holiday,I've decided to be more regular with my postings here(plus it'll help me in the creativity & writing department-once wanted to be an author!),in my postings I'll include stuffs like food I'll be stuffing myself with during my holiday here -Malaysian food to be exact & maybe some international & home made ones as well,reviews on  random stuffs,I've yet to do one one on beauty products-& since I've just picked up one cool new moisturiser,maybe I'll do one in the near future so look out for that,plus places I'll be visiting :)-Besides posting new stuffs here I'll do the other normal things-things I'd tell myself to do,but end up not doing like;exercise!!Hopefully I'll be regular on that too!!Wow I've been using the 'regular' a lot today-which's something I've been lacking recently,which's consistency & I need that back in my life just to get me back on track-hopefully!Wish me all the best & I wish the same for u too!That's all see ya in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment