Friday 25 April 2014

My Exo Idols' Socks!

Too excited to wait on this one :pI got myself a set of Exo socks!Wasn't really confident on finding these socks because I heard that they were "almost extinct"-as in not being sold much anymore. So I was only hoping that I could just find myself Exo Kris' only.But hey!Didn't expect to find all 12.All 12 of them I got to find in Myeongdong!Chanyeol's was the hardest to find-because most of his were sold out but was soo thankful to find his at last!Now I'm trying to decide whether to use them or not.Too precious to be used!!!Should have bought another set so I can keep the other or maybe hang them on the wall... -.-Ok ok crazee fan girl mode alert :p Besides the 12,I got myself my other biases' girl idols' socks-Seohyun of SNSD & Park Bom's of 2NE1 :)These socks were super cheap-costing only at 1000 Korean Won approximately RM3!There were only two types of socks that I managed to find -one of them having the members' name in Hangul  & the other in English.I liked the ones in English better wanted to find myself more of them but only got to find Kai's.D.O's,Suho's & Sehun's in that type :( But that didn't bother me much.Anyway what I'm really trying to say was that I looked like a socks' collector in Seoul-I 'd be asking the shopkeepers repeatedly to confirm some of the members' socks' that're written in Hangul-they'd give me these surprised faces like I'm some crazy foreign Exo fan,which I positively am :p I bugged the same shopkeeper 3 days in a row ;p Searching for Chanyeol's socks -.- Too much of a fan & too "motivated" to be embarrassed hahax.I've just realised most of my sentences have words like "I got myself/I bought myself..".Can't help it! I'm just too excited to share them with you & what I'd gotten from there(here it goes again :p)
Here are my lovely lovely socks!
Upper row(left to right)-Kris,Lay,Chen,Luhan,Xiumin,Tao
Lower row(left to right)-Suho,Chanyeol,Kai,D.O,Baekhyun,Sehun

Seohyun's & Park Bom's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment