Monday 14 April 2014

What an Exo Fan Needs To Have In Their Backpack

I'am super excited about going to Korea for the holidays!Too excited till I started listing down things I need to do & buy there :pWas a lil' confused on what the "appropriate" things an Exo fan should do there hahax-this sounds like it's such a compulsory :p In my case.it's definitely one!Any fan would agree with me on this.A K-pop fan's visit to Korea is never the same to a normal visitor's-our "holiday" minds are never close to even similar.We're "special" visitors from our own la-la land & once we step on Incheon Airport it all becomes a  reality :D Ok what am I going on... -.-Anyway,in all my "confuse-ness" I googled on some things I needed to get done.There are some great blogs that tell you exactly where & when to go.I was lucky to find this one- http://fellfromtheskies.wordpress.com/When I read through her's,everything that I've been doing for the past three & a half years eventually made sense-all my fan girling,multiple downloadings,group merchandises' purchasing actually had value etc if you know what I mean *wink wink* :p.To know that I'm not the only one in the world who acts like this' kind of comforting weee.If you're a fan, you definitely would want to visit her blog then all of your guilty-fan-feeling will be zapped away bwahax.
       Meanwhile,I made my own list of things to bring-the essentials of any K-pop fan when visiting the "country of cuteness"-heard that from somewhere,didn't make it up :p
Here's my list of things to bring:)
-Camera!(I'd kill myself if I forgot this one -.-)The life of an avid fan's almost like a paparazzi's...
-Sunglasses(optional)-fans can be really jealous of each other,so you'd need shades when "interacting" with your biases-in case you get caught on Youtube :p
-My lovely water bottle-all that running around can be dehydrating
-My Avene' lipbalm-to maximize my water bottle's full potential :P
-My Exo Kris' GDA sweatshirt-still contemplating whether to bring it or not,don't know if I have the nerve to wear it!
-Any of Exo's album-having them to sign albums instead of notebooks will lift your status in the fandom hierarchy haha just made that up :P-but I don't have one myself yet!
-Good shoes-ones you'll be comfortable running around with-if possible those tall ones,so it'd be harder for other fans to push around a "tall" fan hahax
-My hoodie(optional)-to maximize the sunglasses' potential :p
-A lil' snack & vitamins,my personal fave vit B-all the waiting can zap up your glucose levels & energy hee
-A good sunblock-if you're paparazzi-ing in the outdoors
-My lovely notebook-for SIGNATURES!!-got one for myself & Jane-we're Exo freaks
Notebooks,camera,lip balm,sunblock,vitamins,exo Kris sweatshirt & water bottle!


My list of things to do:
-Visit places Exo visited during the airing of'Exo's Showtime' -i.e Hanok Village,Gwanghwamun square(Tao's selca attempts!),Namsan Tower(all three on ep7),Hongdae(ep2),Garosugil(ep3)etc.-omigodd I sound crazee to even remember all of these :P
-Visit the major three entertainment companies-SM,JYP,YG
-If possible try to get into M-Countdown
-Maybe if I'm lucky I can catch a fan signing event-anywhere!I'll try to go!
-If I'm super lucky,to get to meet any groups especially Exo at Incheon airport!!

My list of things to buy:
-Clothes
-Skincare products-stock up on my masks & stuffs from The Face Shop,Etude House,Lush,VDL,Skinfood,Holika Holika,Innisfree!
-Flat ankle boots
-Exo's Idol printed socks ;)
-Korean coffee in those cute lil' bottles they have
-Kimchi
-Chia seeds
-Vitamin water
-Bananna milk yum
-Korean table set utensils-love their long spoon & flat chopsticks!
-Exo's Nature Republic Handcream-I just need to get Lay's vanilla & Kai's Rose butter scented ones :)

So there goes my to dos' lists,hopefully it'll help you next time if you're ever planning to visit Korea with a more prepared fan-mind hahax.See you next time after I get back!Will sure to have more reviews in hand -so excited!Bye!
Ps-Can't wait for the official release of Exo's comeback song today-Overdose!(but because of their songs being leaked, heard there's going to be a delay in their comeback-hope not!Hope you Exotics are as excited as me!


No comments:

Post a Comment