Friday 25 April 2014

Summer Beauty Haul

Hello!It's been long since I posted on anything here.Just got back from my holiday in South Korea & I've got gazillions of things to say!!!It was only a one week trip but it was AWESOME.The juice of it I'll be telling you more in my upcoming posts:)Probably after I get back to Bangalore this Sunday-to kick off my 3rd year of Medical school!Aaaaaah I'm excited(I think...) yet nervous & scared all at the same time!Do wish me luck-because I really need it!
     Anyway,here's a sneak peek on the beauty reviews I'll be making.Got myself some good stuffs there.And the list of things to do & buy in Korea  that I had made,before going-was almost completed!So proud of myself D Plus I got almost all the skincare & beauty products that I've listed in my wish list!With some EXTRAS!I can't wait to try them on,waiting to finish the ones that I've still got left.Planning to use my Clinique's facial wash as a body shampoo gulp! :pIn Bangalore,summer's about to come by-so I bought myself some things that'll spice up my Indian Summer :D.Also got my hands on some cosmetics-my very first make-up!Didn't want to overdo it,so as first timer,just got myself some basics,like the ever so famous BB Cream,bases,highlighters & a pore compact powder.And as you all might know,being a sucker for face masks,I bought gazillions of them!!Weeeeee I love em' masks-bought myself a treatment mask,a sleeping pack,mask sheets etc...I can never have too many!!
      So here're the good stuffs-feast your eyes!

What I got + from what shop:
- The Face Shop: Herb Day 5 Grains Cereal Cleansing Cream
-Nature Republic: Botanical Pore Pact,BB Cream,Make up Base,Highlighter,Exo Chen's Peach Scented    Handcream,Lip Pencil,Bee Venom Facial Cleanser
-The Saem :Jeju Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
-Lush: Mask of Magnaminty
-Laneige: Water Sleeping Pack
-Etude House: Aloe Moistfull Essence, A-Z Sheet masks in Korean Ginseng,Snail Mucus,Elder Flower
-VDL : Naked Facial Scrub

 
The freebies!
Stay tuned for my reviews on these fab stuffs!Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment